Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite reads of 2011

2011 was a good year for my reading list.  Mostly due to my incessant podcast listening, plus Twitter, I have found out about so many great books.  These are the books I enjoyed reading most in 2011.  They are the cream of the crop, in no particular order.  Notice they are books I READ in 2011.  Does not mean they were published in 2011.

My Life As a White Trash Zombie / Diana Rowland
The city & the city / China Mieville
Money shot / Christa Faust*
Choke Hold / Christa Faust*
The graveyard book / Neil Gaiman
Leviathan Wakes / James S. A. Corey
The mystic arts of erasing all signs of death : a novel / Charlie Huston
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making / Catherynne M. Valente
Palimpsest / Catherynne M. Valent
The Dragon's Path / Daniel Abraham
Naked lunch / William S. Burroughs

The Failed Cities Monologues / Matt Wallace (audio)


Special category:  Not sure I enjoyed it, but glad I read it.
The Female Man / Joanna Russ

*Favorite author I discovered this year.

No comments:

Blog Archive