Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Thrill

My wife Jae has very curly hair. I mean this is serious. People are impressed by the curliness and density of her hair. She's let it get shoulder length or so lately, and she has a mane.

Yesterday she went to her fancy artist of a hair dresser, and he decided he wanted to see her with straight hair. I'll give him credit, I didn't think it was possible. It was straight as straight can be. It was cut very stylishly, as well. No doubt she looked good, but it was weird.

So she stops by my work with her hair like this, walks across the parking lot to where I 'm staring at her, and kisses me hello. She looked so different it kind of felt like I was cheating on my wife. But I wasn't, so it was OK.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow - do you have a picture? I cannot even come close to picturing what that would look like.

Susan

Josh Gentry said...

I took one but I haven't gotten it off the digital camera, yet. I'll post a link when I do.

Anonymous said...

It's true, we're all a little bit lazy from time to time. And winter is coming. So you're right, as usual, it's time for john deere snowthrower to make our life just a little bit easier!

Blog Archive