I had a journal that I scribbled in, things like "Fierce Friend". I left it out in the rain. You'd think that would be hard in the desert, but I managed.
I went to Barnes and Nobles on lunch looking for a replacement. They had these. There was one out of the package that you could handle. It was one of the most beautiful objects I've ever held.
Roma Lussa Leather Journal, hand bound in Italy. I came so close, but alas, I'm a little frugal. They had something similar style, the made in China version, for a third of the price. That's what I got, and its quite nice. I'd be thrilled with it if I'd never picked this one up. Sometime when I deserve a treat, perhaps I'll gift it to mysel.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (105)
- ► 2008 (229)
- Helping hands
- Most beautiful book
- Can I play you a tune
- Neil Gaiman
- A third of a gopher
- Paul Harvey lives (and still broadcasts)
- You are the northern lights
- Have mercy on the man who sings to be adored
- Guilty Pleasure: 2525
- new article at www.patriciathirdday.com
- Another interesting Daniel Abraham interview
- New Patricia Thirdday Story
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2006 (108)