Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Broad, Sweet Behind

The idealized American female, when she has an ass, has an aerbocized ass, a marble peach. I admire these beautiful posteriors as much as the other guy, but I also appreciate the broad, sweet behind.

The marble peach is firm, round, and is in close proportion to the other parts of the body. The young and the athletic have these tempting tails. The broad, sweet behind, is an upside down heart. It extends out in the direction of the hips. That expanse creates the most lascivious curve a woman has, a curve that describes the ratio of hip to waist, a sinful slide, a place for hands.

You can get a handful of a broad, sweet behind. You can get a good bite of one, too. You won't bruise yourself on it. You could be smothered with one.

So three cheers for all the women in the world on step ladders right now. A big "Hurray" for all the girls perched on stools in lab class. A round of applause for those reaching for something on the bottom shelf. You make today a better day.

3 comments:

shadowfax said...

Reminds me of the spinal tap song, "Big Bottoms"

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

Josh Gentry said...

I was also reminded of the Spinal Tap song. I don't intentionally listen to rap, but I've heard enough to know there are probably several rap songs that could come to mind.

tbdonnelly67 said...

In the Scott Turow novel "Presumed Innocent" Rusty describes a sexual encounter where Carolyn offers him a "marble peach". Further description leads me to believe he is talking about anal intercourse but I never heard that referred to in that manner. Any ideas?

Blog Archive