1. Keep the 2007 resolution of maintaining a weight of 175 lbs.
2. Exercise at least 20 minutes every day.
I plan to exercise more than 20 minutes a day, a couple times a week. Number 2 is formulated the way it is for these reasons.
A. The resolution has to be something that will make a difference.
B. It can't be ambitious enough that I know I'm unlikely to do it.
C. I have to be able to check myself on it every day.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (105)
- The camera and perceiving the world
- It's a nursery now
- Not bigoted against color
- More evidence that film lives
- Lost weekend
- Some success on film
- Red Right Hand
- David and Jae Drummond: Controlling Watercolor Was...
- Missing your wife's TV appearance ...
- Ouch! First role FUBAR
- 2008 Resolutions
- Josh's own Yashica
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2007 (114)
- ► 2006 (108)