Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Leading the Rear, Uploading Photos

In my post, New Year's Resolution, I resolved to keep in touch with family and friends in ways that make me seem cool. Well, uploading photos to the net is status quo now, so I can't claim this makes me look cool, but I'm sharing some photos online. If you followed the link from yesterdays post, you've seen all of them already except the one I just uploaded.

Their is a woodworker, Eric Fryer, who is a genius. I had lusted over his work for years. About 2 years ago, Jae traded Eric a portrait of his wife for a rocking chair for me. It's all handmade, hardwood, mostly walnut. It's incredibly comfortable for a piece of wood furniture, and its simply gorgeous. This picture is not great, but it gives you an idea.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshgentry/

2 comments:

matt dick said...

Wow, that chair is beautiful.

jim barton said...

It is remarkable that people can make such things. It does look very comfortable.

The other photos are neat, also. I like St. Josh. I definitely thought it was a medieval paiting when I saw the thumbnail off to the side.

Blog Archive